Make a decision 


Become a designer


Improve your home



Advice on how to simply keep your house perfectly clean as you always want to have a shine on it.Best paints to use in your house to have the perfect touch and have things looking mixed up.Best tiles that will give your bathroom the best look as you want to feel home in the shower.Natural materials to make your furniture that will be both beautifying and warm


November 14, 2018

When Choosing Your Material What Is Wise To Consider ?


 One of the best ways to select natural furniture is by use of sustainable harvest wood. This is Eco friendly and provides the best ambiance full of nature. It’s important also to consider the sustainability of the Eco system and hence it would be wise to use reclaimed wood rescued from old barns, factories and warehouses.


Sea grass

 Sea grass is actually in plenty and has not been exploited to its maximum .It’s found at submerged marine environment in shallow water and would give you house that marine touch. Have you ever dreamt living by the sea? Get some grass. The furniture made of sea grass is ideal for and outdoor area of relaxation as you catch a breeze 


Rattan CoreIt’s 

Weaving of fibers milled from the core of rattan pole. Rattan is similar to the bamboo of its tropic climates. It’s extremely long lasting and would be quite supreme for baskets and sofas. For the baskets it’s light and beautiful. The sofas are easy to carry when redesigning your house space or when moving out. 

5 Signs that the Roof needs Repair

5 Signs That Your Roof Needs Repair

Roofs are your cover and any defect may lead to some damages to the house and to you if extreme. Some of the indicators that your roof needs repair include:


Clogged gutters

Once you notice that your gutters are not well drained its important to get this attended to as during the rain this may cause serious damage to the roof as water will be held on one are.


Algae and wet spots

You may happen to notice some changes to the roof color of dark spots of algae. This may be a result of moisture on the roof and a sign that you now need to repair.



The roof may be leaning towards one side as compare to how it was previously. This may be because of a couple of issues such as it was not properly fit, rot or water damage. This may cause the roof to tear apart if not attended in time so it’s better late than never.


Holes of light

Exterior light visible inside through the roof is a clear indicator that there are some holes on the roof. The holes may end up getting bigger on dry days and so repair should be made. The holes may not necessarily require you to seal them but even have the whole roof torn apart and have another roof.


Roof age

The roof may age up due to use of non long-lasting material that may end up ripping the roof apart or form cracks on it. This calls for an immediate attention to save your roof.

5 Simple Ways to Clean your Kitchen

Cleaning a kitchen is like any other process, considering the fact that food stuffs are mainly handled in the kitchen there are steps one should go through in order to have a hygienic kitchen. Lets guide you through this just to make it a piece of cake. Here are some of the simple ways to clean your kitchen:


Fresh lemon clean

The normal natural lemon is a disinfectant and may provide a simple wash that’s quiet effective to wash your kitchen. Use its juice as the wash fluid on areas that you need to be clean and make a thorough wash and certainly you will have a sparkle.


Vinegar wash

Pull out the vinegar and dilute it as it can be harsh on your hands if used in excess and you surely don’t want your hand to smell like vinegar. If you have a spray bottle pour the vinegar inside and use it to disinfect the areas you need to clean like the counter tops and the dishwasher.


Trash can

Garbage may not be the best smell if in your house so just be wise and not lazy and empty the trash. If left to accumulate this may bring some odor and flies into your house. Do you really want a fly in your butter nut soup? Just empty it and avoid this.


Manage all kitchen utensils

Kitchen utensils should not be left just hanging anywhere. Be careful and place them on one area before you wash them. This can save you breakages and also the hustle of missing one utensil to clean.


Mop clean

Your floor in the kitchen should always be clean. What better way than a mop? Grab a mop and a mop bucket with water and a little detergent and ensure you reach all the corners of the house. Ensure you rinse the kitchen dry to avoid accidents such as falling down.


Most Common Plumbing Issues with Vintage Houses

Owning and restoring a vintage home is always fun. No matter if you are living in a home that has been passed down through the generations or you have just bought a vintage home, this is a project you are never going to regret taking on. Still, just like with any other home, there are…

Blocked Drains – Causes and Solutions

Blocked drains are a problem that is as frequent as it is annoying. What makes it even worse is that it seems we have zero influence on when we’ll step into the bathroom drowned in spilled water. In reality, though, we can postpone these unfortunate events by learning about the causes, and we can do…

How to Design a Dreamy Modern Bedroom

Unlike any other space in your home, the bedroom should be that special getaway and sanctuary that reflects your feelings through colour, style and accessories. Here are the main considerations for successfully decorating a modern bedroom. Choose subtle colours Save the bold primary colours for accent elements in other rooms, and instead choose soothing shades…

Top 5 Tips to Make Your Home Design Pop

No matter if you’ve just moved into a new home or you’re looking to give your current home a fresh look, there are some tips you might want to follow. Sometimes, even the tiniest changes can completely change the look of your home. And the best part of it is that you can have fun…

6 Tips for Designing a Safe Home Environment for Babies and Toddlers

Every parent wants to provide their children with a healthy and comfortable home environment where they can grow and develop. When child-proofing your home, it’s essential that you adopt a holistic approach and tackle every possible hazard. Not only are children explorers who will examine every nook and cranny of your home, but they are…

How Does Light Impact Your Photography?

Light is the central aspect of photography. A camera cannot record images in the absence of light since it is used to illuminate the objects or scenes. This fact remains true whether one is taking a picture in the artificial light, natural light or by a candle light. Light has been and will always remain…

6 Sports Photography Tips For Beginners

Are you a sports enthusiast or photographer? Are you looking to capture those stunning moments? Well, capturing the action of a thrilling sports event requires some set of skills. Whether it is rugby, soccer, tennis or any other sports event, it is a wonderful feeling to get that one good shot of the action. But…

Best Neutral Running Shoes in 2018

There is no perfect shoe for running and when purchasing a running shoe, there are so many things you need to consider such as your weight, your biomechanics, the shape of your feet as well as the surface you run on. This means that one shoe cannot fit every runner but you don’t have to…

Best Places to Buy Doors in Miami

Door dealers have a responsibility of providing a variety of services including repair, replacement, custom-designing, and installation of doors. If you want to buy a new door, Miami door dealers will help you choose the kind of door you need, the shape, the size, and the color. These professionals can help you set up and…

Best Tiles for your Bathroom

Tiles provide the right waterproof surface for your bathroom and floor of water when fit right. Bathroom tiles should be a little bit rough as this is a wet area and you don’t want people slipping off. Here are some tiles to make your bath be cozy. Long Sized Tiles

Large tiles make the bathroom look elegant especially if they are long and wide. They bring out the urban touch of tiles to the bathroom with no reasonable doubt.

Ceramic Tiles

They are both expensive and inexpensive but bring out beauty in your bathroom as they are available in your bathroom.

Stone Tiles

They are made up of synthetic or manufactured stone products. One may order to texture either rough or smooth. An ancient feeling it brought out into the bathroom making it exciting. This was used in the roman era.

Mediterranean Flair Tile

These are ideal for your bathroom wall of premium quality. It’s slightly grey and has a supper subtle effect to your bathroom. Be and wise to use this tile in a flat surface wall bathroom.

Eclectic tile

If you want a Mediterranean design of tiles this is just what you are looking for your bathroom. It comes with various designs that bring a touch of the sea and a beautiful ambiance.